Make an In-Kind Donation
The University of Maryland Shore Regional Health is grateful for the outpouring of support from our community during this unprecedented time. We are accepting donations of essential supplies and other contributions in support of our patients and frontline health care workers.
UM Shore Regional Health is accepting:
- Unused N95 respirators
- Unused disposable ear loop surgical masks
- Unused disposable tie-back surgical masks
- Unopened packages of disposable gloves
- Unopened containers of disinfecting/antibacterial wipes
- 1/4", 1/2" and 3/8" spools or "bands" of braided elastic (must be new or unused; must be in original packaging)
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- Unused face shields/eye shields
- Isolation/disposable gowns
- Homemade cloth masks
- Hand sanitizer (sorry, no homemade versions)
- Liquid hand soap
- Meals/food for staff (sorry, no homemade food)
- All food must be individually packaged and portioned
- Communal foods cannot be accepted (e.g., pizzas, salads)
- Products with gluten and/or nuts need to be labeled as such
University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown
To deliver an in-kind donation to the Chester River Health Foundation, please complete the form below so that a member of our Foundation team can contact you to coordinate a drop-off time and answer any questions you may have. For direct inquiries, please call 410-810-5660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton
Non-perishable items should be delivered to UM Memorial Hospital Foundation at 121 Federal Street, Easton, MD 21601. For direct inquiries, please call Shelley Bell at 410-822-1000, extension 5481, or email email@example.com.