UMMS In the News
Thought leaders and innovators in life-changing medicine throughout the University of Maryland Medical System are regularly featured in local, regional and national media.
Take a look at recent stories about our system hospitals.
- GammaPod: New Treatment for Early Breast Cancer - WCBS, New York; 2/5/19
- $25 Million: UMMC Gets its Largest Donation Ever – Fox45/WBFF Baltimore; 11/12/18
- Most Hospital ERs Won't Treat Your Addiction. These Will. – Stateline; 9/21/18
- Students Learn Life-Saving Techniques Once Reserved for Military – CNN; 8/21/18
- Overcoming Opioids: When Prescribing Pills is a Last Resort – Associated Press; 5/2/17