University of Maryland Rehabilitation Institute at Woodlawn
Address & Phone3104 Lord Baltimore Drive
Baltimore, MD 21244 Get Directions
University of Maryland Rehabilitation Institute at Woodlawn is a Medicare-certified, state-of-the-art, freestanding outpatient rehabilitation center that provides physical therapy and wellness services to all people with rehabilitation needs.
We offer services in:
- Arthritis Management
- Back Program/Core Stabilization
- Ergonomic Assessment Education
- Fall Risk Screening/Fall Risk Prevention Program
- Hand Therapy
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and Sports Injury Management
- Osteopenia/Osteoporosis Management
- Pain Management
- Postural Correction
- Total Joint Replacement Services
- Wellness Services
Hours of Operation
- Monday and Wednesday: 7 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 6 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday: 6 a.m.–5 p.m.
We participate with most major insurances.
- Sheila Schaffer PT, DPT, CHT (2002–2017)
- Laurence Gallager PT
- Catherine M. Gischel, PT, MPT
- Jeffrey R. Jones, PT, MPT, OCS
- Colleen McQuate, PT, DPT
- D. Greg Pirovolidis, PT, MPT, OCS