Call for appointment:410-328-8141 410-328-8141
The UM Center for Pulmonary Health offers a range of services to best manage patient’s lung health, including:
- Lung cancer screenings
- Nutrition counseling
- Advanced pulmonary diagnostics
- Bronchoscopic lung volume reduction
- Clinical trials for lung disease
- Interventional pulmonology
- Pulmonary function testing
- Treatment for pulmonary fibrosis
Quick Access to Specialty Care
Should patients require specialty care, they will be referred to the downtown campus where UM Center for Pulmonary Health physicians will provide care for:
- Advanced Lung Disease Treatment
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD)
- Long-term Ventilation Management
- Lung Transplantation
Patients who require lung transplantation will be referred to the University of Maryland Transplant Center.
Patients with sleep disorders will be referred to the Sleep Disorders Center at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.
Make an Appointment
The UM Center for Pulmonary Health is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. To make an appointment, call 410-328-8141.