Call for appointment:410-225-8780 410-225-8780
A Full Range of Primary Care
UM Pediatrics at Midtown offers a complete range of primary care services, including:
- Preventive care, such as checkups, flu shots and other immunizations. UM Pediatrics at Midtown follows the routine vaccination and catch-up vaccination schedules set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It is recommended that children ages 6 months and older receive the flu vaccine yearly.
- Acute care for common illnesses and injuries such as the flu, rashes, constipation or other illnesses and diseases
- Pediatric health and developmental screenings
- Management of chronic and complex health issues affecting our pediatric population
- Family planning services
- Basic gynecological care for adolescent patients
Quick Access to Specialty Care
Should your child require specialty care, UM Pediatrics at Midtown physicians will refer him or her to a pediatric specialist at the University of Maryland Children's Hospital.
Specialty pediatric care includes:
- Behavioral and Developmental Health
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology (celiac disease)
- Growth and Nutrition
- Hematology/Oncology (sickle cell disease)
- Immunology and Rheumatology
- Infectious Disease
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Pulmonology and Allergy
Safe Kids Baltimore
The University of Maryland Children's Hospital is the leading agency for the Baltimore Safe Kids Coalition, whose purpose is to prevent unintentional childhood injuries in Baltimore City. In partnering with Baltimore-area fire and police departments, the Maryland Poison Center and area health departments, we strive to make safety a top priority for our patients.