University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus treats people of all ages who are facing mental or behavioral health problems and offers a wide range of services as part of our inpatient and outpatient programs, including:
- Psychiatric, medical, functional skill, and psychosocial assessments
- Medication management and education
- Group, individual, and family therapy to help patients build memory, attention and coping skills
- ECT (electroconvulsive therapy)
Learn more about our inpatient and outpatient programs:
- Inpatient care: Our experienced staff provides compassionate inpatient care for adults with serious mental health diagnoses including acute depression, anxiety, paranoia, schizophrenia, substance abuse issues and individuals who are at risk for suicide.
- Outpatient services: We provide outpatient services for children and adults dealing with a variety of behavioral health issues.