Midtown Outpatient Tower
Livestream Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Watch the Ribbon Cutting of the University of Maryland Midtown Campus Outpatient Tower Ribbon Cutting Ceremony which occurred on September 14th.
Outpatient Care for the Community
The new University of Maryland Medical Center's Midtown Campus Outpatient Tower will deliver university-based medicine, innovation, and education, supporting our neighbors in Baltimore and the region.
This building will greatly enhance our ability to continue providing high-quality care, especially to those living with diabetes, infectious diseases, cardiovascular, GI, kidney, lung and sleep conditions.
Patients with complex, long-term medical concerns will have better outcomes through effective disease management and robust community resources to improve health and wellness.
- 800 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Eye Center (Ophthalmology Care)
- Cardiology Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Gastrointestinal Care
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Pulmonary Health
- Sleep Disorders
- 10 stories housed in 212,000 square feet
- 5 floors of quality health care services, including a Community Health Resource and Conference Center
- 5 floors of parking with 255 spaces
- Green building with LEED principles
- Health education & lifestyle management programs
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Additional University of Maryland Specialty Practices
If you have any questions about the UMMC Midtown Outpatient Tower, please contact 410-225-8352.