Coming in September 2021: Midtown Outpatient Tower
The new University of Maryland Medical Center's Midtown Campus Outpatient Tower will deliver expanded university-based medicine, innovation, and education to support the health needs of our neighbors in Baltimore while providing care for the state of Maryland.
This new facility will enhance our ability to continue providing high-quality primary care, as well as complex specialty care for long-term conditions such as diabetes, heart, kidney and lung disease.
The new tower will also include health education and lifestyle management programs and support for behavior health challenges. The building is designed to be easily accessible and comfortable, allowing patients to visit with multiple chronic disease specialists in one centralized location.
- 800 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Eye Center (Ophthalmology Care)
- Cardiology Care
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Gastrointestinal Care
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Pulmonary Health
- Sleep Disorders
- 10 stories housed in 212,000 square feet
- 5 floors of quality health care services, including a Community Health Resource and Conference Center
- 5 floors of parking with 255 spaces
- Green building with LEED principles
- Health education & lifestyle management programs
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Additional University of Maryland Specialty Practices
If you have any questions about the UMMC Midtown Outpatient Tower, please contact 410-225-8352.