Coming in 2021: Midtown Outpatient Tower
The new UMMC Midtown Campus Outpatient Tower will deliver expanded university-based medicine to support our community of West Baltimore and the surrounding areas.
This new facility will enhance our ability to continue providing high-quality primary care, as well as specialty care to those with diabetes, asthma, obesity, HIV and cardiovascular, kidney and lung disease. A future ambulatory surgery center will perform outpatient surgery and follow-up care.
The new tower will also include health education and lifestyle management programs and support for behavior health challenges. The building is designed to be easily accessible and comfortable, allowing patients to visit with multiple chronic disease specialists in one centralized location.
- 820 Linden Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Infectious Disease
- Cardiology Care
- Lung Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Gastrointestinal Care
- Sleep Disorders
- Eye Center (Ophthalmology Care)
- 10 stories housed in 212,000 square feet
- 5 floors of quality health care services, including a Community Health Resource and Conference Center
- 5 floors of parking with 255 spaces
- Green building with LEED principles
- Management programs
- Space for program expansions
- Ambulatory surgery center
If you have any questions about the UMMC Midtown Outpatient Tower, please contact 410-225-8352.