Community Health Education Center (CHEC)
Get Screened. Get the Facts. Get Healthy.
At the Community Health Education Center (CHEC), located at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, we offer:
CHEC is offering free flu shots every Friday in October. Walk-ins are welcomed. No appointment necessary.
Your safety is our priority:
- Masks are REQUIRED for every person who enters the building (except for children under 2)
- Social distancing guidelines will be strictly followed
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available
- One way entrances and exits to maintain 6 feet
Free Health Tests & Screenings
- HIV and Hepatitis Testing (results in 20 minutes)
- Blood Pressure
- Diabetes (A1C tests)
- Risk Assessments for stroke, sleep disorders, diabetes, and falls
Health and Wellness Programs:
- Diabetes prevention
- High blood pressure
- Smoking cessation
- Healthy pregnancy/ healthy baby
Walk-ins welcome. No appointment needed.
821 N. Eutaw Street, Suite 106
Baltimore, MD 21201
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm