Community Health Education Center (CHEC)
Get Screened. Get the Facts. Get Healthy.
At the Community Health Education Center (CHEC), located at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus, we offer FREE:
- (NEW!) Testing: HIV and Hepatitis C
- Health Screenings: blood pressure, cholesterol, BMIs, and more
- Risk Assessments for stroke, sleep disorders, diabetes, and falls
- Health & Wellness Programs for diabetes, chronic disease, high blood pressure and smoking cessation
- Referrals to UMMC Midtown Campus doctors
Walk-ins welcome. No appointment needed.
821 N. Eutaw Street, 1st Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm