TigerConnect Physician Scheduling
Hospital-Specific TigerConnect Physician Scheduling Links
- UMMC – Downtown Campus
- UMMC – Midtown Campus
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Upper Chesapeake Medical Center and UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- UM Capital Region Health
- UM Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute
- UMMS Maryland Access Center
TigerConnect's One Platform for Messaging and Scheduling
Getting Started With TigerConnect Physician Scheduling
If you are a Physician/Provider, you can access your schedules in a variety of ways: laptop, desktop, and/or smartphone.
Step 1: Download the app "TigerConnect Physician Scheduling" from your App Store (apple) or Google Play (Android)
Step 2: Install TigerConnect Physician Scheduling
- iOS – Tap Get, then Install (You may have to enter your Apple ID Password.)
- Android – Tap TigerConnect Physician Scheduling Mobile, then Install (You may have to enter your Google Account email and password.)
Step 3: Log in with your UMMS Email username and password or your EPICusername@umm.edu and EPIC Password.
You may also log in via desktop here: https://schedule.tigerconnect.com/
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the same as your Doc Halo login. If you have any problems, please call the Helpdesk at 410-328-4357 for assistance.
Visit TigerConnect Community
For the most up-to-date information and training, access the TigerConnect Community using your TigerConnect login.
For scheduling, go to Knowledge Base > Physician Scheduling > then select the appropriate section (Scheduler, Provider or Staff Training Guides)
- TigerConnect Community Link: https://community.tigerconnect.com/private/login
- Login to the TigerConnect Community is the same as your TigerConnect credentials
Videos and Documents
These videos and documents will prepare you to use TigerConnect Physician Scheduling.
Recorded Training Videos
Please note: All training videos were created prior to initial go-live. Any mention of past Go-live dates should be disregarded. Please reach out to your site lead for guidance on any possible schedule due dates.
- Setting up Protocols: Set up protocols to contact the current on-call provider.
- Provider Request Area: Schedule days off, preferred work days and swaps.
- Manual Scheduling: Make individual changes to your schedule.
- Adding and Editing Providers: Add providers or edit existing providers.
- Adding a Call Job: Add an on-call job.
- TigerConnect Physician Scheduling Mobile Application Guide
- Admin Guide Tiger Schedule
- Training Session 1 Homework
- Training Session 2 Homework
- UMMS Workflows
TigerConnect Physician Scheduling
- If you are a Physician/Provider, you can access your schedules a variety of ways: laptop, desktop, and/or smartphone.
- TigerConnect Physician Scheduling has a suite of tools specific to physicians that will allow you to easily:
- Request vacation and other days-off (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- View your personal work and on-call schedule (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- View the group/practice schedule (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Run a tally report for assignments worked/scheduled and days-off (computer, tablet, smartphone)
- Create an iCal link to sync your call schedule with your calendar on your phone
- Create assignment reminder text notifications (computer, tablet)
- Request a swap (computer, tablet, smartphone)
Easy to Use
- Clickable calendars make changes simple
- Easy tools – schedule 12 months in 30 seconds
- Tally reports to prove fairness
- Auto-scheduling creates fair on-call assignments
- Customs rules help build repeatable processes
- EHR integration simplifies patient rescheduling
- View assignments on a smartphone
- Submit time-off requests that update in real time
- Text colleagues to discuss schedule changes or issues
Contact the Helpdesk
If you need help, please contact the Helpdesk: