To engage physicians and support practice staff in implementing care-delivery changes to improve outcomes for their attributed patient populations, including cost savings, quality improvement, and reduced utilization.
- Help identify opportunities and develop an implementation plan to evaluate readiness for value-based care programs
- Provide support for team-based care by developing or leveraging current practice skills in process improvement
- Assist practices for optimization of clinical workflows to improve efficiency
- Recommend best practices and evidence-based strategies to improve access to care and care coordination
- Support practices to review reports, determine what data to track for performance improvement, identify performance targets, and monitor performance for continuous performance improvement
Our practice transformation team includes highly professional people with extensive clinical and technology expertise. Our team includes physician, nurse practitioner, medical assistants, public health & health management experience, marketing, and certified EHR Technologies trainers.