Account Setup for COVID Tests
Your COVID-19 test specimen is being processed by LabCorp®. Your test results will be sent to you through the secure LabCorp Patient online portal or app.
Don't Have LabCorp Patient?
See steps to create an account.
How To Get Your Test Results
- Create an account with LabCorp Patient at HTTPS:PATIENT.LABCORP.COM, or download the LabCorp app.
- After creating your account, you will be directed to a page to verify your account using a One-Time Verification code, which can be sent to you via text message or email. Click the option you prefer and follow the steps below based on your choice.
- After you have finished selecting a method for receiving your One-Time Verification Code, retrieve the code from your email or mobile phone and enter it on the verification page, then click "Verify". The Account Created page will open where you will be able to sign in to your account.
- On the Account Created page, use the User ID and Password you created on the New Registration Form, then click "Sign In" to access your LabCorp Patient account.
- You're set! You will now get your test results through LabCorp Patient.
*Steps 1-5 must be completed to receive your results and the following information associated with your LabCorp Patient account must match the information you provided for this testing: full name, date of birth, full address (street, city, state, and zip code), and your 10-digit phone number.
These tests are being offered under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. The EUA stipulates the tests may be used only by LabCorp laboratories and only for the detection of nucleic acid from SARS CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. The authorization is valid only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the EUA for in vitro diagnostic tests for the detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act 21, U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.