UM Quality Care Network Providers
The University of Maryland Quality Care Network (UM QCN) was designed to help health care providers practice medicine more effectively. Through a provider-led network that shares a common population health philosophy, the UM QCN fosters a care delivery platform that is all-patient and all-payer capable, allowing the system to succeed in value-based care.
Supporting this vision, the UM QCN delivers innovative and high-quality medical management programs, including care management models, to oversee the longitudinal care of target populations; and deploys a population health technology platform that will consolidate disparate data sources, support deep analytics and enable effective care management work flows.
As part of the UM QCN, you can:
- Be leaders in creating a physician-led effort to create a better system for providers and patients.
- Have access to medical management infrastructure to enable care of chronically-ill and at-risk patients and enhance quality care for all.
- Receive collective technical support and access to IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrate quality and value to current and future patients and payers including CMS.
- Share in enhanced revenue through pay-for-performance incentives and alternative payment methodologies.
- Baltimore Sleep and Wellness Center
- Calvert Internal Medicine Group
- Central MD Primary Care Associates
- Clinical Associates
- Dennis H. Odie, MD
- Drs. Edwards and Stephens
- Harford Primary Care
- Health MD
- Howard I. Goldman MD
- Kumarce Kashi, MD
- Louis Silverstein, MD
- Mace Medical
- Maryland Primary Care (MPCP)
- Mian Family Medicine
- Mohamad Alabrash MD
- Plumtree Family Health Center
- Rosedale Medical Center
- S. Raguraj, MD
- Saba Siddiqi, MD
- Savinder Julka, MD
- Seton Medical Group
- Sohail M. Qarni, MD
- St. Joseph Medical Group
- True Care Medical Group
- Union Medical Clinic
- Upper Chesapeake Primary Care
- Van E. Lomis
For more information, please contact:
VP, Executive Director, UMMS Population Health