ACO Public Reporting Information
ACO Name and Location
University of Maryland Quality Care Network, LLC
250 W Pratt Street, 24th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
ACO Primary Contact
VP, Executive Director, UMMS Population Health
No participants are involved in a joint venture between ACO professionals and hospitals.
- University of Maryland Community Medical Group, Inc.
- St. Joseph Medical Group, LLC
- Upper Chesapeake Primary Care, LLC
- Harford Primary Care, LLC
- Maryland Primary Care Physicians, LLC
- Chesapeake Clinicians, PA
- Seton Medical Group, Inc.
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Plumtree Family Health Center, LLC
- Aly Naguib, M.D. PA
- Drs Biondo & Sim, PA
- Louis Silverstein, M.D.
- Sinnarajah Raguraj
- Louis Silverstein
ACO Governing Body
Key ACO Clinical and Administrative Leadership
- ACO Executive, Patrick Dooley
- Medical Director, Dr. Stacy Garrett-Ray
- Compliance Official, Christine Bachrach
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officer, Dr. Stacy Garrett-Ray
Associated Committees and Committee Leadership
- Quality and Medical Managment Committee - Dr. Stacy Garrett-Ray, Chair
- Finance and Contracting Committee - Dr. Stacy Garrett-Ray, Chair
- Compliance Committee - Christine Bachrach, Chair
Types of ACO participants, or combinations of participants, that formed the ACO
- ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement
- Networks of individual practices of ACO professionals
- Hospital employing ACO professionals
Shared Savings and Losses
- Amount of Shared Saving/Losses: N/A
- Shared Savings Distribution: N/A
Payment Rule Waivers
- No, our ACO does not use the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.