2018 UM Rehab Network Conference
March 24, 2018
The University of Maryland Rehabilitation Network is proud to announce its 2018 conference!
Diverse Topics in Rehab: Get Engaged
The targeted audience includes all physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapists involved in the delivery of care for patients.
The Conference Center at Sheppard Pratt
6501 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21285-6815
For additional information, please contact Teresa Blem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tips and Tricks to Support Communication in Aphasia (Cordelia Peters and Jeannine Alleva)
- Concussion Management in the Pediatric Population (Long Clark and Christy Sands)
- The Road to Resiliency and Engagement (Katrina Coleman)
- State of Crisis: Maryland Opioid Epidemic & How You Can Make a Difference (Roy J. Film)
- Overview of Limb Loss Care from a Therapy Perspective (Kim Cardosa)
- Palliative Care and Rehabilitation (Stacey Harcum)
- Active Rehabilitation for Pediatric Mild TBI/Concussion: Clinical Profiles Approach (Gerard A. Gioia)
- Post-stroke Cognitive Deficits: SLP Assessment & Cognitive Rehabilitation (Iona Johnson)
- Gait and Exercise Participation Considerations for the Pediatric and Adult Cancer Survivor (G. Stephen Morris)
- Understanding Neuro-Based Visions Deficits: Assessment and Treatment (Cecilia Clapper)
- Treatment Considerations for the Oncology Patient (Paige Smith and Katie Frampton)
- Pragmatic Implementation of Inter-professional Functional Assessment: The Immobility Harm Use Case (Michael Friedman and Kelly Daley)
- Communicating with Patients to Improve Treatment Outcomes/Effectiveness (Frank Rath)
- Functional Cognition (Cecilia Clapper, Nikkie Dorsey, Sara Kate Frye, Sarah Mantici)