Donna Maureen Prill, MD

Donna Maureen Prill, MD

Specialties:

  • Family Medicine

Available for Telemedicine Visits

About Donna Maureen Prill, MD

Toggle accordion item

Dr. Prill is a family medicine specialist who loves working with patients of all ages. Since deciding to become a doctor at age 9, she knew she wanted to specialize in family medicine. That determination didn’t change even into medical school. “As I went through the different rotations it confirmed that, other than actual surgery, I would touch on each specialty as a family medicine physician, so I had the best of all worlds.”

Dr. Prill expects to be able to treat 85% of all the illnesses and conditions that are presented by her patients. There are some things – the other 15% - that require a specialist, but she continues to work with those patients during the referral process and after the specialist has done his or her work. She maintains her relationship with the patient regardless of what other providers they see.

In addition to helping patients lead their best lives, Dr. Prill enjoys teaching the next generation of doctors as a faculty member for residency programs. As the associate program director of the Family Medicine Residency Program, Dr. Prill hopes to instill in her residents the same respect for the patient and desire to serve that is her passion.

Gender: Female

Language(s): English

Affiliation(s):

  • UM Capital Region Health

  • Member of UM Capital Region Medical Group

Practice Website:

How to Schedule a Telemedicine Visit Schedule an In-person Appointment

UMCRHMG Family Medicine Cheverly

2900 Mercy Lane
Floor 3
Cheverly, MD 20785
Get Directions

PH: 301-618-2273

PH: 301-618-2273

FAX: 301-851-5600