Make an In-Kind Donation to UMMS
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is grateful for the outpouring of support from our community during this unprecedented time. We are accepting donations of essential supplies and other contributions in support of our patients and front line health care workers.
UMMS is accepting:
- Unused N95 respirators
- Unused disposable ear loop surgical masks
- Unused disposable tie-back surgical masks
- Unopened packages of disposable gloves
- Unopened containers of disinfecting/antibacterial wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- Unused face shields/eye shields
- Isolation/disposable gowns
- Homemade cloth masks
- Hand sanitizer (sorry, no homemade versions)
To deliver an in-kind donation, please complete the form below so that a member of our Foundation team can contact you to coordinate a drop-off time and answer any questions you may have. For direct inquiries, please call 410-328-4438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.