Make an In-Kind Donation
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is grateful for the outpouring of support from our community during this unprecedented time. We are accepting donations of essential supplies and other contributions in support of our patients and front line health care workers.To ensure our hospital systems are best prepared for a potential surge in patients, we are asking our communities and supporters for donations of new (unused) personal protective equipment (PPE) and other medical supplies such as: N95 respirators, disposable earloop surgical masks, disposable gloves, hospital-grade disinfecting wipes and more.
Your local hospital may need specific supplies. Please visit their in-kind donation page below to learn more.
UMMS In-Kind Donation Locations:
Visit an in-kind donation page for more information about delivery details and the specific supplies needed at each location.
- University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS)
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- UM Capital Region Health
- UM Charles Regional Medical Center
- UM Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute
- UM Shore Regional Health
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital