M&T Bank Stadium Mass Vaccination Site
This vaccination location has closed permanently.
To find a vaccination location near you, please visit How to Get the Vaccine.
M&T Bank Stadium Mass Vaccination Site delivered nearly 250,000 vaccine doses from its opening on February 25 until its last day of operations on July 2.
The historic undertaking was a partnership among the University of Maryland Medical System, the Maryland Department of Health, the Maryland National Guard and the Maryland Stadium Authority, with support from the Baltimore Ravens.
What it takes to vaccinate almost a quarter of a million Marylanders
- 18 days to transform club level of stadium into mass vaccination site
- 400+ nurses
- 15+ pharmacists and pharmacy technicians who dispensed almost 250,000 doses with a .01% waste rate and zero severe adverse drug reactions
- 5+ supply chain personnel who dispensed 305,000 bandages, 177,495 gauze sponges, 36 gallons of isopropyl alcohol, and 300,000 pairs of Nitrile gloves
- 85 Maryland Air National Guard Members totaling 32,858 hours at site, directing logistics
- 700+ bike racks, stanchions, and signage for patient throughput
- 25+ police and safety officers to manage crowds and direct traffic
- 10+ information technology professionals and a dedicated onsite virtual private network
- 100+ call center agents to schedule appointments by phone
- 5+ web services professionals to manage online scheduling