How to Get the COVID Vaccine
UMMS and its affiliated hospitals are working with the State to vaccinate Marylanders according to the state's plan.
According to the state's vaccination plan, all Marylanders age 12 and older are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine. While all the state's mass vaccination sites are offering the vaccine to people ages 12-17, not all vaccination locations are able to vaccinate all eligible ages.
To find vaccination locations for age 12 and up, visit Where to Get the Vaccine at UMMS – by age group.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether you have insurance or not.
- A limited number of walk-up vaccination slots are available at M&T Bank Stadium and the Baltimore Convention Center.
Find More Vaccine Locations in Maryland
- Where to Get the Vaccine at UMMS – by age group
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website by:
- Baltimore Convention Center Vaccine Location
- M&T Bank Stadium Mass Vaccination Site
- First Baptist Church of Glenarden
- Chesapeake College