University Days Vaccine Clinic
Start your summer right. Get vaccinated!
Students, faculty and staff who are affiliated with Maryland's higher education and career training schools can get vaccinated during the M&T Bank Stadium University Days event from Saturday, May 1 through Saturday, May 8.
Getting the vaccine now means you'll be ready for whatever's next — whether that's a summer job, travel or just hanging with friends.
Graduating high school seniors can take the first step in their college journey by getting vaccinated for the fall.
Simple as 1-2-3
During this week, we are making it easy for students and staff to get the vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether you have insurance or not.
#1 - Click or Call
If you are affiliated with a college, university or trade school, and you are 16 or older, you are eligible for a University Days appointment. (Students age 16-17 must have a parent or guardian with them at their appointment to be vaccinated.)
Start by clicking the button below or call 410-779-9507.
If you prefer a same-day vaccine appointment, M&T Bank Stadium takes walk-ups from 9 am to 4 pm daily (with limited hours when the Orioles play a day game). Get the details about walk-up vaccinations.
#2 - Choose Your Appointment Time
When picking a date, keep in mind that you cannot be vaccinated:
- Until 14 days after the last time you received any vaccination
- Until 10 days after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis
- If you have an active COVID-19 infection at the time of your appointment
- If you have received monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma within the past 90 days
#3 - Come to Your Appointment
Check with your school to see if transportation for vaccine appointments is available. But keep in mind there are a lot of public transit options. Learn more about getting to M&T Bank Stadium.
- Proof of appointment (printed or electronic) will be required at your appointment.
- Come to your first appointment prepared to schedule the appointment for your second dose, if required, before leaving the vaccination location.
- If you have an appointment, don't arrive more than 15 minutes before your vaccine time to reduce the time waiting in line for parking and for your appointment.