M&T Bank Stadium Vaccines: Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that getting the COVID vaccine is a process that is new to all of us.
- Browse the questions and answers below if you need more information about about your appointment at M&T Bank Stadium.
- For what you need to know about getting your shot at M&T, please see our Patient Information page.
The M&T Bank Stadium is located near the Inner Harbor at:
1101 Russell St., Baltimore, MD 21230 Get directions in Google Maps
Plan to be at the vaccination site for 45 minutes, not including travel time and time to park. Please don't arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment. Vaccines are by appointment only to minimize wait times and reduce crowding.
Entrance and Drop-Off
For vaccine appointments, enter at Gate A on Hamburg Street (by the statues of Ray Lewis and Johnny Unitas).
There is no charge for parking. Please park at M&T Bank Stadium Lot B, which includes parking spaces for people with disabilities.
Directions to Lot B:
- From the north: From I-95, take Exit 53 to I-395. Exit right towards M.L. King Jr. Blvd. Take the Russell Street exit. Turn left onto Lee Street. Lot B is on the left.
- From the south: From I-95, take Exit 52 to Russell Street North. Make a slight right at M&T Bank Stadium to access the Service Drive (just prior to Hamburg St). Turn right at Hamburg Street. Lot B is on the left.
- From downtown: Take Lombard Street or Pratt Street to Greene Street which becomes Russell Street. Turn left onto Lee Street. Lot B is on the right.
The M&T Bank Stadium is accessible by many forms of public transportation, including:
- Charm City Circulator (Orange Line to Camden Yards)
- Light Rail (Camden Station)
- MARC Train (Camden Line)
- Metro Subway (Charles Center)
At Your Appointment
Please review this important patient information before your appointment for important details about what to do before getting your shot, and what to expect when you arrive at M&T.
Vaccine Appointment Questions
Can I choose which vaccine I get at M&T Bank Stadium?
You will not be able to choose the vaccine that you get. The vaccine you receive will depend on vaccine supply at the time of your appointment. The most important thing is to make sure you get the vaccine when it is your turn.
Can I schedule my second dose at M&T Bank Stadium if I've gotten my first dose somewhere else?
If you get a vaccine that requires two doses, such as Pfizer or Moderna, you will need to go back to the location where you got your first dose to schedule your second dose. For example, if you got your first dose through Giant, you would need to make your second dose appointment through Giant.
I received my first dose out of state, and it is too far away to travel for my second dose. Can I get my second dose at M&T Bank Stadium?
You can schedule your second dose only if your first dose was completed in an out-of-state location that you cannot return to.
MyPortfolio Patient Portal
I scheduled my appointment, and I got an email telling me to create a MyPortfolio patient portal account. Is a MyPortfolio account required to make an appointment?
You do not have to create a MyPortfolio patient portal account to get vaccinated at M&T Bank Stadium. However, if you have a MyPortfolio account, you can use e-check-in to complete the screening and sign the consent form before you come. This will speed up the check-in process at your vaccination appointment.