M&T Bank Stadium Mass Vaccination Site
This location is vaccinating ages 12 and older.
This vaccination location will close on July 2. Read the details.
The M&T Bank (Ravens) Stadium mass vaccination location is managed by the University of Maryland Medical System, Maryland Department of Health (MDH), the Maryland National Guard, and the Maryland Stadium Authority (MSA).
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether you have insurance or not.
- If you have an appointment, don't arrive more than 15 minutes before your vaccine time to reduce the time waiting in line for parking and for your appointment.
For directions, parking information and other questions about the day of your appointment, see our frequently asked questions.
According to the state's phased distribution plan, all Marylanders 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. Anyone age 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated. The parent or guardian will sign the consent form.
The last day of operations will be July 2; however, no first doses will be given after June 10. Anyone who receives their first dose at M&T Bank Stadium will receive their second dose at M&T three weeks after their first dose and by July 2.
- June 1 - 15: 9 am - 5 pm (except Saturday, June 5, open 9 am-1 pm)
- June 16 - July 1: 9 am - 1:45 pm
- July 2: 9 am - 12 pm
Keep in mind that you cannot be vaccinated:
- Until 10 days after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis
- If you have an active COVID-19 infection at the time of your appointment
- If you have received monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma within the past 90 days
Schedule an Appointment
Click the button below or call 410-779-9507 to make an appointment now.
Please check back daily, as new appointments become available. (Note: This form may not compatible with your version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.)
- If you have a MyPortfolio patient portal account, you may log in to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Canceling: If you receive the vaccine at another location before your M&T appointment date, it is important to cancel your appointment so that someone else can get the vaccine in that time slot. Call 410-779-9507 to talk to an agent.
- Rescheduling: To reschedule an appointment at M&T, call 410-779-9507 to speak to an agent. Please note, you can only reschedule an appointment for yourself. You cannot transfer the appointment to anyone else.
From June 1 through June 10, walk-up vaccination slots are available Tuesday through Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm. Exception: On Saturday, June 5, walk-up vaccinations are only available from 9 am until 1 pm.
No appointments are necessary for the walk-up slots, and individuals should be prepared to wait, depending on demand.
The line for walk-ups is located on the northwest side of the M&T Bank Stadium, which faces Hamburg Street. Signs will direct walk-up patients to the correct area.
Before Your Appointment
Please review this important patient information for details about what to do before getting your shot and what to expect when you arrive at M&T.
At Your Appointment
It is important to keep your appointment, unless there is some reason you should not get the vaccine that day, such as being ill.
The day of your appointment, please follow these guidelines:
- Proof of appointment (printed or electronic) will be required at your appointment.
- To ensure proper social distancing inside M&T, the line begins outside the stadium. Please wear clothes that are appropriate for the weather.
- Come to your first appointment prepared to schedule the appointment for your second dose, if required, before leaving the vaccination location.
- Read frequently asked questions about vaccinations at M&T Bank Stadium.