Baltimore Convention Center Vaccine Location
This location is vaccinating ages 12 and older.
The Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital is serving as a COVID vaccine location, managed jointly by University of Maryland Medical System and Johns Hopkins Medicine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether you have insurance or not.
- Please don't arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment.
If you already have a vaccine appointment at Baltimore Convention Center and need information such as directions or what to bring, please read Getting the Vaccine at BCC.
According to the state's phased distribution plan, all Marylanders 12 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine. Anyone age 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated. The parent or guardian will sign the consent form.
Choosing Your Vaccination Date
Keep in mind that you cannot be vaccinated:
- Until 10 days after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis
- If you have an active COVID-19 infection at the time of your appointment
- If you have received monoclonal or polyclonal antibody infusion or convalescent plasma within the past 90 days
Schedule an Appointment
Click the button below or call 410-649-6200 to make an appointment now.
The button will take you to a page where you will be asked to certify that you are a Marylander 12 or older. (Note: This form may not be compatible with your version of Internet Explorer or Edge.)
If you are eligible, you will be linked to a page with a scheduling calendar. If no appointments are currently available, please check back, as new appointments are being added regularly.
If you need assistance scheduling an appointment online for the Baltimore Convention Center only, call 410-649-6200, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. This will connect you with someone who can assist with entering your information into the system.
- If you have a MyPortfolio patient portal account, you may log in to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Canceling: If you receive the vaccine at another location before your appointment date, it is important to cancel your appointment so that someone else can get the vaccine in that time slot. Call 410-649-6200 to talk to an agent.
- Rescheduling: To reschedule an appointment at Baltimore Convention Center, call 410-649-6200 to speak to an agent. Please note, you can only reschedule an appointment for yourself. You cannot transfer the appointment to anyone else.
Each day it is open, the Baltimore Convention Center has approximately 200 walk-up vaccination slots available for Baltimore City residents age 12 and older to receive the Pfizer vaccine.
The line to check in for a walk-up appointment forms outside the Convention Center’s Charles Street entrance to the Vaccination and Testing Center.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 am to 12 pm
- Wednesdays and Sundays we are closed.
Directions and Parking
The entrance for vaccine appointments at the Baltimore Convention Center is at:
232 S. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 Get directions in Google Maps
Entrance and Drop-Off
For vaccine appointments, use the Baltimore Convention Center entrance on Charles Street between Pratt and Conway Streets.
You may be dropped off at this entrance, but there is no parking here. Use the access street for drop-off by taking a right from Pratt Street just before Charles Street.
While parking is not available at the Convention Center, you can park at nearby garages for $10 (up to 8 hours) by going to this link: iparkit.com. You must use the link and pay through the app to get the $10 rate; no additional validation is needed. We cannot validate parking for any other garages.
The BCC is accessible by many forms of public transportation, including:
- Charm City Circulator (Orange line to Convention Center)
- Light rail (Pratt Street stop)
- Metro subway (Charles Center)
- MARC Train (Camden Line)
To meet the increased need for care due to COVID-19, the Baltimore Convention Center Field Hospital was established in March 2020 to provide treatment, testing and vaccination.
Jointly operated by: