Get a COVID Vaccine and Booster
All Marylanders age 5 and older are eligible to receive the COVID vaccine, and fully vaccinated people age 12 and older can get a booster.
Where to Get the Vaccine or a Booster
Currently, only the Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people ages 5 and up. Anyone age 5-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to be vaccinated or boosted. The parent or guardian will sign the consent form.
Vaccinating Ages 5 and Older
- State Center, just north of Baltimore's Mount Vernon -
- Walk-up vaccinations are available for people ages 12 and older.
- Ages 5-11 need an appointment. Learn more about how to make an appointment for children ages 5-11.
- Boosters are also available for eligible people at this location.
Find More Vaccination and Booster Locations in Maryland
- Search the Maryland Department of Health's website
- Text your zip code to GETVAX (438829) in English or VACUNA (822862) in Spanish to get contact information for three sites near you with available COVID vaccines.
Free Rides and Child Care
Why Get the Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is free, whether you have insurance or not. Please share this information with family and friends who have not yet been vaccinated and encourage them to get the vaccine.
- 7 Reasons to Get the COVID Vaccine
- COVID Vaccine Facts and Myths
- Why You Should Get a COVID Booster Shot
- Kids and the COVID Vaccine