Let's Talk About Health
Join us each month as we offer a lunchtime presentation on a specific health topic. Our clinical experts will take questions from families using the Ask Me 3® approach to better understand health conditions such as diabetes, asthma and cancer and what is needed to stay healthy.
Register for the Upcoming Webinar
Skin Cancer | Wednesday, June 16, 12 pm
Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the United States. The most preventable cause of skin cancer is too much exposure to the sun and while some people are at higher risk of developing skin cancer than others, anyone can get it. Common signs include a change in your skin, including a new growth, a sore that does not heal or a change in a mole.
Join our experts to learn how to reduce your risk of skin cancer while still enjoying the outdoors year round.
How to Connect
- Click this link to register
- To participate via audio only, please dial 1-408-418-9388, access code: 129 878 1829
Watch Previous Webinars
- Stroke Prevention (5/19/21)
- Asthma (4/21/21)
- Advance Directives (3/17/21)
- Heart Health (2/17/21)
- COVID Vaccine (1//20/21)
- Lung Disease (12/16/20)
- Diabetes (11/18/20)
- Women's Health/ Breast Cancer (10/21/20)
- Men's Health (9/16/20)
- Children's Health/Safety (8/19/20)
- Accessing Health Care/Ask Me 3® (7/15/20)
- Telehealth and Technology (6/17/20)