About Us - Anne Arundel Women's Health
University of Maryland Community Medical Group - Women's Health at Baltimore Washington Medical Center is staffed by five physicians and eight midwives with more than 50 years of experience in obstetrics, gynecology and midwifery. We offer compassionate, experienced care to women of all ages at three centrally-located offices in Anne Arundel County - Glen Burnie, Hanover and Pasadena.
Our services include consultations, check-ups, routine screenings, minimally-invasive gynecologic surgeries, family planning, personalized care throughout all stages of pregnancy and childbirth, and more. If you're expecting, we offer a variety of models of prenatal care so you may choose one that will best meet your needs.
The physicians and midwives deliver babies and perform gynecologic surgeries at the Pascal Women's Center at University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, an affiliate of the University of Maryland Medical Center. The Pascal Women's Center at UM BWMC offers:
- Spacious labor, delivery and recovery rooms with private bathrooms with whirlpool tubs
- 18 private postpartum patient rooms
- Family lounge and nourishment areas, and other comforting amenities for mom, baby and family
- Dedicated operating rooms for Cesarean births
- A satellite office of the University of Maryland's Center for Advanced Fetal Care – providing evaluation and treatment to fetal patients and their families
- Private elevator for mom and baby
- Special-care nursery and pediatric department
- Childbirth education classes and tours