Vascular surgeons specialize in diagnosis and treatment of circulatory system vascular diseases, including abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA), carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
Our team of vascular surgeons, who are trained in both surgical and non-surgical approaches, work with registered vascular nurses and registered vascular technologists to provide you with personalized care.
From office-based clinical evaluations to minimally invasive surgical options, we provide the full spectrum of care to patients with vascular issues, including:
- Initial clinical evaluations and consultations for vascular disease
- Detection of vascular disease
- Non-interventional therapy
- Non-invasive diagnosis (ultrasound)
- Exercise programs
- Treatment of lower extremity wounds or ulcers
- Management of diet
- Drug therapy for claudication (pain caused by too little blood flow to the legs or arms)
- Compression therapy for chronic venous disorders
Partnered with UM Shore Regional Health and UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center, and with offices in Queenstown and Glen Burnie, our team is easily-accessible when you need us.