Urologists specialize in conditions and diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Our skilled, experienced urologists are trained in state-of-the-art evaluation methods to diagnose your condition. After you are diagnosed, the team will create a plan of care for you and will work with specialists from other departments as needed.
Common conditions we treat:
- Kidney stones: Our urologists use shock waves or lasers to reduce the size of the kidney stones and make them easier to pass. We also offer percutaneous nephrolithotomy, a minimally invasive surgery, to treat larger stones.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Our urologists can determine if your erectile dysfunction is a symptom of another underlying health condition, and will work with you to come up with the best treatment plan.
- Female Organ Prolapse: This is a fairly common condition, occurring in 35-65% of women, in which the pelvic organs drop or bulge into the vagina. Most times prolapse does not require treatment, but there are options for you if you experience discomfort or difficulty going about your normal routine.
- Incontinence (Male and Female): There are many types of incontinence, including stress incontinence and mixed incontinence. Our urologists will do a complete history and evaluation to figure out which treatment option is best for you.
- Cryotherapy for Kidney and Prostate Cancers: This well-established technique uses extremely cold temperatures to kill cancer cells.
If you require surgery, we offer a number of minimally invasive procedures. Minimally invasive surgery creates a smaller incision than traditional open surgery, and patients regularly experience faster recovery times with fewer complications. Using these techniques, our urologists can remove diseased kidneys and prostates, insert reconstructive devices and repair damaged organs.