Insurance and Billing Information
University of Maryland Community Medical Group physicians participate with most major insurance companies, including but not limited to the following Payer listing below:
- Maryland Medical Assistance
- Aetna (Exception: Aetna Medicaid)
- Cigna (Exception: Cigna Healthspring)
- Coventry of Delaware
- Coventry National
- First Health
- Geisinger Health plan: includes Geisinger Health Plan Medicare
- Humana Choice Care (ONLY the Eastern Shore Practices are participating)
- Informed (Conifer) (ONLY the Eastern Shore Practices are participating)
- JAI Medical Systems
- John Hopkins EHP
- Maryland Physicians Care
- OneNet PPO
- Priority Partners
- UM Health Advantage (formerly Riverside Medicare MCO)
- UM Health Partners (formerly Riverside Medicaid MCO)
- United Healthcare: includes MDIPA, Optimum Choice and Medicaid (Exceptions: Medicare Advantage, Compass, Navigate and Core)
- USFHP (Uniformed Services Family Health Plan)
Plan specifics can vary from the general details provided in the Payer Listing. For up-to-date and accurate detailed information, always use the Payer's web site or call the telephone number on your ID card to verify eligibility and benefits.
The information on the Payer Listing is subject to change.
Uninsured Patients: Uninsured patients must make full payment for services rendered at the time of service. Patients who are unable to pay for services in full at the time of service may seek reasonable payment arrangements based on the cost of the services prior to seeing the provider.
Payments and Billing
Payment is expected at time of service and you will need to show your insurance card at each visit. Payment may be made by cash, personal check, Visa, MasterCard or American Express.