Visiting Hours and Policies
Please see temporary changes to our visitor policy due to COVID-19.
- General visiting hours are strictly restricted to 12 pm until 8 pm.
- Quiet hours will be observed from 1 to 3 pm and 10 pm to 6 am daily to support healing and recovery for our patients.
- In the event of an infectious disease, such as the flu, visiting hours may be restricted at the discretion of the Nurse Manager.
- No more than two visitors per room at any one time.
- Patient's significant other or family member/caregiver (one person) may remain at patient bedside until 11 pm if the clinical staff feels this is beneficial for the patient.
- Overnight accommodations of visitors should not be expected.
Main Entrance Hours
Main entrance hours are 6 am to 8 pm. The main entrance is locked at 8 pm, and the Emergency Department entrance, which is open 24 hours a day, is the only entrance open after 8 pm.