Visiting Hours and Policies
Temporary Visitor Policy
Visitors: Please see our Temporary Visitor Policy before coming to our facilities. In addition to our regular visiting hours and policies, additional restrictions are in place for visitors to all patients due to the coronavirus pandemic. Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.
- General visiting hours are strictly restricted to 12 pm until 8 pm.
- Quiet hours will be observed from 1 to 3 pm and 10 pm to 6 am daily to support healing and recovery for our patients.
- In the event of an infectious disease, such as the flu, visiting hours may be restricted at the discretion of the Nurse Manager.
- No more than two visitors per room at any one time.
- Patient's significant other or family member/caregiver (one person) may remain at patient bedside until 11 pm if the clinical staff feels this is beneficial for the patient.
- Overnight accommodations of visitors should not be expected.
Main Entrance Hours
Main entrance hours are 6 am to 8 pm. The main entrance is locked at 8 pm, and the Emergency Department entrance, which is open 24 hours a day, is the only entrance open after 8 pm.