UM CMG - Neurology at La Plata
Address & Phone5 North La Plata Court
La Plata, MD 20646 Get Directions
Phone: 301-609-6387 301-609-6387
At University of Maryland Community Medical Group – Neurology, we take a coordinated, comprehensive approach to your neurological care, working with neurosurgeons and pain management specialists to provide you with the highest level of care and support.
Iqbal Khan, MD, specializes in the treatment of brain, spinal cord and nerve disorders, such as:
- Headaches including migraines
- Seizures disorders
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s disease/memory loss
- Gait issues
- Brain tumors
- Neuromuscular disease for myasthenia gravis
- Movement disorders for Parkinson’s disease
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Multiple sclerosis
- ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
- Disorders of consciousness
- Sleep disorders
- Restless leg syndrome
- Neurologic complications of medical conditions
- Parkinson's disease
- Transient ischemic attacks
- Other neurological disorders
At UM CMG – Neurology, our goal is to make your experience as easy and seamless as possible. This includes:
- Secure access to your medical record, test results and more
- Email messaging directly with your provider
- Acceptance of most insurance plans
- And because we are part of the University of Maryland Medical System, you are connected seamlessly to specialists for more complex conditions, if needed.
University of Maryland Community Medical Group is a proud partner of the University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center.
Providers at this Location
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.