UM Charles Regional attracts and retains some of the most talented and dedicated professionals. Our unique, supportive environment creates camaraderie while celebrating the individual.
We take great pride in our collaborative, welcoming atmosphere that exemplifies our Standards of Excellence based on service, respect, excellence, integrity and teamwork.
- If you have not applied in the last 12 months, you will need to create a new account.
- Once you search and find a job, you will be asked to create a username and password.
- You will need a valid email address in order to create an account and apply to a job.
Filling out an online application for UM CRMC will take about 30 minutes. Please set aside this time to complete the application.
- After you fill out your application, you will need to complete a required assessment of 111 questions, which may take an additional 15-20 minutes. Your application will be forwarded to HR when your assessment is complete.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each application submitted.
- Once you submit an application, your information will be stored for easy retrieval if you apply for future positions. Please be sure to review and revise a copied application prior to submitting your new applications.
- You can log in at any time to check the status of your application. However, you cannot change your application once it has been submitted.
- The system allows you to have 5 active applications at once.
Ready to apply? Search our current jobs.
If you have difficulty submitting an application, please call the Human Resources Department at 301-609-4445.
Haven’t heard from us? Don’t get discouraged. We receive hundreds of applications every day, so the process may take a while. Our recruiter reviews every application we receive.
UM CRMC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO Notice