Obstetrics and Birthing Center
Congratulations! You're having a baby! At UM Charles Regional Medical Center, our goal is to make your baby's birth a joyous and meaningful occasion. We are honored to serve you and your growing family.
In preparing for your baby's birth, take comfort in knowing that our primary focus at UM Charles Regional Medical Center is creating a family-centered environment that is secure, comfortable and responsive to everyone.
To get you ready for this momentous occasion, review our information about Preparing for Delivery.
- Billing: 301-609-4400
- Main Number: 301-609-4000, 301-609-4312
- Mother/Baby Unit: 301-609-4162
- Physician Referral & Class Registration Line: 1-888-332-4847
- Charles County Health Department–Healthy Start: 301-609-6803
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- Charles County Health Department–Smoking Cessation: 301-609-6935
- Charles County Health Department–WIC Program: 301-609-6857