UM CRH Visiting Hours
The University of Maryland Capital Region Health is committed to an open and flexible visitors policy, which encourages visits by individuals who give emotional support to our patients. During visiting hours, we ask that you honor these guidelines when visiting a loved one or friend. Thank you for your help in keeping our patients safe.
Modified Flu Visitation Policy is in Effect at all Locations!
The flu is hitting Maryland hard. To protect the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we have initiated our Modified Flu Visitation Policy effective Monday, January 13, 2020.
- No one age 12 and under is permitted to visit inpatient units
- Only 2 adult visitors allowed per patient at a time
- Visitors exhibiting flu symptoms are not permitted to visit hospital patients
- Runny nose
Thank you for your understanding and for helping us fight the flu.
UM Laurel Medical Center
At UM Laurel Regional Hospital, there are no set visiting hours. We encourage family and friends to visit for as long as the patient wishes. During your visit, we ask that you respect others’ privacy and keep conversations quiet.
UM Prince George's Hospital Center
At UM Prince George’s Hospital Center our visiting hours vary by department and situation and may be extended on a case-by-case basis. As a general rule, however, our visiting hours are as follows:
- Medical/Surgical inpatient rooms: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Intensive Care Unit: 11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Weekdays: 2 - 3 p.m. and 6 - 7 p.m.
- Weekends: 1 - 3 p.m. and 6 - 7 p.m.