As a woman, you're used to taking care of people – children, husbands, partners, parents, friends, even co-workers. You work harder, sleep less and are always the last priority on your long
to-do list. But constantly taking care of others can impact your own health. When you're busy taking care of others, who is taking care of you?
We created our Women's Health & Specialty Services program to do just that….take care of you!
As experts in women's health, we know that women have unique needs depending on their age, social circumstances and overall health. Our program is designed to meet all your needs regardless of your age or stage. At UM Capital Region Health Medical Group, we offer the full range of care for women of all ages and stages:
- Pediatric, adolescent and adult gynecology (including help for post-menopausal women)
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Special care for fibroids
- Obstetrics and pregnancy
- Maternal Fetal Medicine for high-risk pregnancy
- Certified Nurse Midwife program
- Childbirth and delivery
- Postpartum care and support
All our providers have privileges at UM Capital Region Medical Center's dedicated Women's Health floor for labor and delivery and gynecologic surgery.