UM Prince George's Hospital Center
UM Prince George's Hospital Center is an acute care teaching hospital and regional referral center.
We are committed to sustaining an innovative environment for our providers and students to help them deliver exceptional patient care. Our new regional medical center is set to open in 2021.
- Behavioral and mental health services
- Cardiac surgery and rehabilitation
- Critical care
- Diabetes treatment and self-management education
- Emergency medicine
- Imaging and diagnostic services (CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, mammography, ultrasound, interventional radiology, diagnostic x-ray)
- Level II trauma center
- Pediatric services
- Physical rehabilitation
- Women and infant care, including a neonatal intensive care unit
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week