Working at UM Capital Region Health
Exciting things are happening at University of Maryland Capital Region Health and we are looking for talented people to help us continue to grow as they progress in their careers.
- New state-of-the-art hospital in Prince George’s County
- Largest not-for-profit integrated health system in Prince George’s County, employing more than 3,000 staff and 1,000 providers
- Care for more than 180,000 patients every day in locations across Prince George’s County
- Community-minded approach to improving the health of the region
- Dedicated trauma center at University of Maryland Capital Region Medical Center with a 97.8 percent save rate
- Residency program in internal medicine
- Comprehensive maternal and child health services including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care unit
- Comprehensive heart care services to the region
At UM Capital Region Health, we have been dedicated to improving the surrounding region's health for more than 65 years and leading the way in providing high-quality care.
Notice to All Job Seekers
- UM Capital is an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are not based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.
- All applications should be submitted online. The office of human resources at UM Capital Region Medical Center and UM Laurel Medical Center offer public computer kiosks from 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please note, you will not be able to upload any attachments from a portable storage device at our kiosk locations.
- UM Capital requires all job applicants to complete a candidate profile assessment as part of the interview and selection process.
- Once you've submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email to the account listed on your application that your application was received. You will not be able to make any changes or additions, but you can check the status of your application via the online application tool.
- Job applicants that require assistance using this site may contact UM Capital at 240-677-1000 for site assistance, Monday through Friday, between 10:00 am and 2:30 pm EST
- UM Capital is a drug- and smoke-free environment. (All candidates must successfully pass a drug and alcohol screening once an offer of employment has been made.)
- UM Capital is a mandated flu vaccination employer. (All employees are required to receive an annual flu vaccination as a condition of employment.)