Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
You may be interested in cosmetic surgery procedures to achieve a more youthful, attractive appearance or to enhance or change a facial feature. Let our board certified plastic surgeons help you achieve your goals.
What is Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic surgery focuses on enhancing the individual's appearance. Improving aesthetic appeal, symmetry, and proportion are the key goals. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on the head, neck, and body. Some of the cosmetic surgery procedures performed at University of Maryland Capital Region Health include:
- Breast enhancements - augmentation, lift, and reduction
- Facial contouring - rhinoplasty, chin, or cheek enhancements
- Facial rejuvenation - facelift, eyelid lift, neck lift, and brow lift
- Body contouring - tummy tuck and liposuction
- Skin rejuvenation - Botox and filler treatments
Why Choose UM Capital Region Health
- We are here to help you enhance your appearance using the safest, most advanced cosmetic plastic surgery techniques available.
- Our cosmetic surgery procedures are back and enhanced by the rigorous medical training and depth and breadth of knowledge, experience, and innovation that marks our facility as one of the best in the world.
Check out our two locations to see which services can help you meet your goals.