Heart Disease Risk Assessment
Call for appointment:240-677-0248 240-677-0248
Five minutes now can make a lifetime of difference.
Our heart disease detection program can help you learn about:
- Risk factors for heart disease
- Next steps you should take based on your risk
- Lifestyle changes that could lower your chances for heart disease
You will receive a personalized report that details your risk and the steps you can take to reduce it. If your chances for heart disease are high, talk to your primary care provider immediately and ask for a referral to one of our cardiologists.
Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
Knowing the signs and symptoms of a heart attack can save lives. Call 911 immediately and get to a hospital right away if you have any of these symptoms:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Upper body pain or discomfort in the arms, back, neck, jaw or upper stomach
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea, lightheadedness or cold sweats
For women, the more common symptoms include shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting and back or jaw pain.