Ear exam

Hearing loss. Balance issues. Ringing in the ears. You may think you need to go to a specialist Ear, Nose and Throat doctor for these conditions but many times, making an appointment with an audiologist is the fastest and easiest to get relief.

A clinical audiologist is a specialist trained to diagnose and treat hearing loss and other conditions of the inner ear that may result in balance issues or vertigo. They focus on hearing, balance, tinnitus and other hearing issues that can have a significant impact on quality of life.

A certified audiologist can diagnose hearing loss and recommend solutions, including hearing aids, assistive listening devices and even counseling, to improve hearing so patients can get back to doing the things they love, from hearing a child’s whisper to singing in the church choir.

Audiologists also specialize in the evaluation and management of balance disorders and tinnitus, the persistent ringing in the ears that afflicts many people as they age.

If you are suffering from hearing loss or balance issues, your first stop should be an audiologist who can help diagnose your hearing issues and help you on the way to a better life.