Make an In-Kind Donation
The University of Maryland Capital Region Health is grateful for the outpouring of support from our community during this unprecedented time. We are accepting donations of essential supplies and other contributions in support of our patients and front line health care workers.
UM Capital Region is accepting:
- Unused N95 respirators
- Unused disposable ear loop surgical masks
- Unused disposable tie-back surgical masks
- Unopened packages of disposable gloves
- Unopened containers of disinfecting/antibacterial wipes
- 1/4", 1/2" and 3/8" spools or "bands" of braided elastic (must be new or unused; must be in original packaging)
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- Unused face shields/eye shields
- Isolation/disposable gowns
- Hand sanitizer (sorry, no homemade versions)
- Liquid hand soap
- Phone chargers (iPhone and Android; for patients who need to charge their phones so they can communicate with their family members)
To deliver an in-kind donation, please complete the form below so that a member of our Foundation team can contact you to coordinate a drop-off time and answer any questions you may have. For direct inquiries, please call 240-456-2934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.