Mission, Vision, Values
As a not-for-profit healthcare organization, University of Maryland Capital Region Health's mission is focused on improving the health and well-being of all the communities we serve.
To enhance the health and wellness of our patients and communities, providing state-of-the-art clinical care and community leadership with compassion, dignity and respect.
To be the healthcare system of choice recognized for clinical, academic and service excellence through compassionate and innovative healthcare.
- Respects the dignity and privacy of each patient who seeks our service
- Is committed to excellent service which exceed the expectations of those we serve
- Accepts and demands personal accountability for the services we provide
- Consistently strives to provide the highest quality work from individual performance
- Promotes open communication to foster partnership and collaboration
- Is committed to an innovative environment; encouraging new ideas and creativity
- Is committed to having its hospital meet the highest standards of safety