Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall (BWI) Airport is only eight miles from UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center. For flight info, please visit www.bwiairport.com. For general information, contact BWI at 410-859-7111. For information on parking, call 800-I-FLY-BWI.
- Baltimore is easily accessible by AMTRAK, which makes stops in Baltimore (Penn Station), Washington, D.C. (Union Station) and at BWI Airport. For schedule information, contact AMTRAK at 800-872-7245 or visit www.amtrak.com.
- The Light Rail also offers rail service to BWI Airport. For more information, please visit mta.maryland.gov/light-rail.
- Greyhound Bus Lines serves the Baltimore area with service to downtown Baltimore. For schedule information, call 800-231-2222 or visit www.greyhound.com.
- The Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) has local bus routes throughout northern Anne Arundel County and the Baltimore region, with several stops near UM BWMC. Visit https://mta.maryland.gov/bus-route-listing-key for a bus route list and visit https://mta.maryland.gov/local-bus for a bus route map and schedules.
- A-A Taxi Service serves all airports, bus and train stations: 410-674-6660.
- AC Taxi serves BWI Airport and surrounding area: 410-766-7666.
- Associated Cabs serves BWI Airport and surrounding area: 410-766-1234.
Anne Arundel County has additional transportation information available on their website.