UM BWMC TO HOST SPRING INTO WELLNESS BLOCK PARTY APRIL 14
GLEN BURNIE, MD – University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC) is hosting the inaugural Spring Into Wellness Block Party on Saturday, April 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. outside the medical center. Free health screenings, kids activities and other entertainment will include:
- A giant inflatable walk-through brain for hands-on learning of different brain injuries, stroke, headaches and more.
- Face painting and balloon twists
- Teddy bear clinic to repair stuffed animals and demonstrate pediatric care
- Exercise and dance demonstrations
- Bistro Lunch Box and Zarrella's Pizza Stop food trucks
The American Red Cross Blood Mobile will be on-hand for those who wish to donate blood.
UM BWMC is located at 301 Hospital Drive in Glen Burnie. For more information or for a free calendar of events of free screenings and programs at UM BWMC, call the medical center’s Community Outreach Department at 410-553-8103.