UM BWMG Pulmonary Care
Our Pulmonologists at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group Pulmonary Care provide quality care to patients suffering from a wide range of pulmonary disease and critical illness. Our specialists treat diseases of the lungs, airways and chest, including deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system.
Pulmonary diseases we treat include:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Recurrent Pleural Effusions
We offer advanced treatment options including:
- Immunomodulatory therapy for asthma
- Managing interstitial lung disease and antifibrotic medications
- Managing lung nodules including advanced bronchoscopy techniques
- Pulmonary function testing
- Sleep medicine
We specialize in general pulmonary medicine as well as critical pulmonary care.
- Monday – Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm