COPD Support and Resources
UM BWMG – Pulmonary Care provides support and resources for patients with COPD and other lung diseases. Staying healthy means keeping track of your medications and your medical documents. You will also want to stay in touch with your physicians and keep all appointments needed to treat your condition.
Learn more about how to care for your health.
- Adult Vaccines
- It's Never Too Late to Stop Smoking
- Managing Your Medication
- 5 Ways to Have a Healthier Holiday Season When You Have COPD
- Cold Weather Tips
- COPD and Pneumonia
- COPD Warning Signs Video
- Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Learning to Exercise Again
- Medical Documents
- The 6 Most Common Triggers for COPD
- Two Simple Ways to Stay Healthy This Year
- Find a Lung Specialist