COPD Support and Resources
UM BWMG – Pulmonary Care provides support and resources for patients with COPD and other lung diseases. Staying healthy means keeping track of your medications and your medical documents. You will also want to stay in touch with your physicians and keep all appointments needed to treat your condition.
Learn more about how to care for your health.
Medication and Treatment
- 5 Ways to Have a Healthier Holiday Season When You Have COPD
- Avoiding Dehydration with COPD
- Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Learning to Exercise Again
- Two Simple Ways to Stay Healthy This Year
- Adult Vaccines
- COPD Warning Signs Video
- The 6 Most Common Triggers for COPD
- It's Never Too Late to Stop Smoking
- Cold Weather Tips
- COPD and Pneumonia