Make an In-Kind Donation
As our state and nation respond to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), UM BWMC is on the front lines of this health care challenge and will do what is necessary to care for our patients, our workforce, and our communities.
We are grateful for the incredible outpouring of support during this challenging time. THANK YOU!
The BWMC Foundation is currently overseeing and coordinating all COIVD-19 related community donations of supplies, hand-sewn masks, and meals for front-line workers.
- To donate supplies or hand-sewn masks, or to provide a meal to our front-line team, please contact our Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-553-8560.
- You may deliver donations to the Foundation office at 300 Hospital Drive, Glen Burnie, MD 21061, located across the street from the Hospital. Please call first to coordinate a time and logistics.
- We are accepting item drop-offs from 8:30 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with various weekend accommodations.
UM BWMC is accepting:
- Unused N95 respirators
- Unused disposable ear loop surgical masks
- Unused disposable tie-back surgical masks
- Unopened packages of disposable gloves
- Unopened containers of disinfecting/antibacterial wipes
- Packaged, unused protective goggles
- Unused face shields/eye shields
- Isolation/disposable gowns
- Homemade cloth masks
- Hand sanitizer (sorry, no homemade versions)
- Liquid hand soap
- Phone chargers (iPhone and Android; for patients who need to charge their phones so they can communicate with their family members)
- Meals/food for staff (sorry, no homemade food)
- All food must be individually packaged and portioned
- Communal foods cannot be accepted (e.g., pizzas, salads)
- Products with gluten and/or nuts need to be labeled as such