UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group - Pulmonary Care
Call for appointment:410-553-8240 410-553-8240
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Group – Pulmonary Care provides quality care to patients suffering from a wide range of pulmonary disease and critical illness. Our specialists treat diseases of the lungs, airways and chest, including deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system.
Pulmonary diseases we treat include:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Recurrent Pleural Effusions
We offer advanced treatment options including
- Managing interstitial lung disease and antifibrotic medications
- Immunomodulatory therapy for asthma
- Pulmonary function testing
- Managing lung nodules including advanced bronchoscopy techniques
- Sleep medicine
We specialize in general pulmonary medicine as well as critical pulmonary care.